Coach 3

  • greg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2007
      In going through some earlier posts, 2003, I found an exchange about
      the underside of the roof overhang. It was most enlightening. The
      photos referenced are not in the photos section and I was wondering if
      they might be reposted. This is hard to get data, for some of us.

      Thank you,
      Greg B.
    • barry@railrec.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2007
        Hi All,
        I am working on the masters for the Eustis locomotives AKA SR&RL #s
        20 21 and 22, in early and late versions. I am also working on the B&B
        cars right up to the end of their usage on the SR&RL. I am also
        working on SR&RL #17 in early and late. There will be 2 sizes of
        boiler for this kit. I am expecting the price for the kit will be
        around $80.00 each for the locomotives. These are HOn30 kits.

        I have put some time in developing suspension for the training
        truck. It is spring loaded and will go around a 10 inch radius curve.
        With the use of the recommended Kato truck the loco will have 8 wheel
        pickup. The donor locomotive is a Bachmann 0-6-0 with tender. The
        middle drive can be removed and the remaining drivers are powered.
        Thanks Barry www.railrec.com