Puffing Billy Rail Tractor

  • charles schuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Greetings All!

      To assist in building an On3 Puffing Billy R'way NRT-1, a 4 wheel
      rail tractor named "William A Collis"
      I need two major dimensions.
      (a) The wheel diameter – actual.
      (b) The distance between the axle centres – actual.

      Stefan Rebgetz has 100+ photographs in his NRT1 album:
      <http://puffingbillyphotos2.fotopic.net/c661535.html>

      It is planned to construct the body from etched brass and power the
      NRT-1 with an appropriate mechanism.

      I hope that someone from this list could help me with dimensions.

      TYIA,

      Charles Schuster,
      Holt ACT
      Australia