2007 Calendars

  • Tim Mulina
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hello all and pardon if you get duplicates of this note.

      We are taking orders now for the 2007 Maine 2' Forneys Calendars now.
      These will be an extremely limited edition of 250 total printed so if
      you want to make sure you are in line order it as they will be shipped
      based upon when the order is received (not postmarked). There will be no
      reprints and they are projected to ship in the late October/mid November
      timeframe.

      AS last year they will be $12.99 + S&H ($5 US and $10 Intl.)

      Here is the page with all of the calendars on them:
      http://bhipubs.homestead.com/files/calendars2007.htm

      and here is the link to the large version of the Maine 2' Forneys:
      http://bhipubs.homestead.com/files/forneys_2007.jpg

      Also if any want to catch up their collection of Peter Barney's books on
      the Maine Two Footers that we are releasing, The box with the calendars
      will hold up to 4 additional books and as a Yahoo mail list special IF
      you order any of them, the S&H is $5 for a calendar and up to 4
      additional books to be shipped out with the Calendar to US addresses.
      For our International Customers the S&H for a calendar and up to 4 books
      is $10.
      The book titles that are available in the series so far are here:
      http://quickpicbooks.homestead.com/files/ngpictorialbooks.htm

      Enjoy!

      Tim Mulina
      BHI Publications