New bolier progress for SR5/SRRL6/KC4/WWF9

  • Bill Kerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2006
      Scot Lawrence posted this on the MaineOn2 group

      Some recent pics of #9's new boiler under construction!
      (I prefer to think of her as SRRR #5..but most refer to her as #9)

      <http://rypn.sunserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21113>

      Scot
    • stephen king
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2006
        Hi Bill,

        Thanks for posting the link!

        It is encouraging to see progress on #9.

        Regards,

        Steve King

        -

        http://mail.yahoo.com