Re: Video of the WW&F's Victorian Christmas celebration

  • Pete Barrington
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi Glenn,
      I really want to thank you for posting that link, after yesterday's
      trip to (what now calls itself) Edaville I needed the scenes of WW&F in
      action to deliver to me what Edaville no longer has.
      What is amazingly attractive about these scenes is what you DON'T see:
      1)Obnixiously painted buildings,
      2)an overabundance of concession vendors,
      3)Justling and unruly crowds,
      4)The encroaching and inevitable suburbs of Boston making themselves so
      painfully apparent(and that's only the first few things! Now to keep
      things positive:)
      While my wife and I have decided that this years trip to Edaville would
      be our last, we can now focus our attention (and spend our hard earned
      cash!) on the REAL two footers up in Maine!
      Thank you again for the balm of vision that you provided and thanks to
      Steve for some great camera work!
      Happy 2006!
      Cosmo

      --- In MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn Christensen"