Monson spreader info?

  • Ken Lunders
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:39 AM
      Does anyone have a better photograph of the Monson spreader than the
      one in the Jones & Whitney books available to share? I'm attempting
      to finish off my Monson flatcar models in HO and would like to keep
      things reasonably prototypical looking. The major issue I'm having is
      regarding how the blades on this car were held in place while
      operating. The drawing in the Whitney book is helpful as far as it
      goes, but leaves a lot to be guessed at.

      A view of the the other side of the car could be helpful too. Though
      I have no reason for it, I suspect the blades were not identical
      mirror images.

      Any & all help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      -Ken-