Randolph Station colors

  • Ken Lunders
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      Hi All,

      The Randolph Station HO kit coming along well. I'm still expecting a
      Summer release. One problem: There is some confusion in my mind
      regarding the colors it was painted over the years. Photos indicate
      there were several different schemes. At the time of abandonment it
      appears to have been painted a darkish color with light trim. Early
      on it was something of a mixed bag, with mostly light walls & dark
      trim, but with some dark painting along the lower portion of the
      front, and dark painted walls on the north side. Another photo hints
      that the early version may have been repainted and the lower dark
      paint redone with a lighter color matching the rest of the visible
      walls. Perhaps this was done as part of the remodeling when the doors
      on the East wall were replaced with windows. Anyone have good info on
      the colors this interesting structure was painted?

      Thanks in advance,

      -Ken-