RE Quest hardback numbers

  • m2fq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 6:26 AM
      All,

      If you ordered or reserved a hardback copy of In Quest of Maine Narrow Gauge
      and want a specific number, now's the time!

      We go to press next week and many numbers are already spoken for.

      If you want a hardback, you need to reserve it now! We are only printing
      what we have paid reservations for. If you have reserved and have not paid,
      your book may end up in someone else's hands.

      Pre pub price of $31.00 ppd is good until the end of the week.

      Gary Kohler