Colorado Connection, first meeting, 4-9-05

  • Jerry Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      I have posted this message on the Sn2 group site and thought that some
      other Maine railroad buffs might be interested too.

      Hi everyone,
      I am trying to get the Colorado Connection meeting for this SAT
      afternoon. fairly informal, bring your engines, cars, etc to run on my
      Sn2 (HOn3)track and chat with other Maine guys. let me know if you
      might be able to attend... Let me know off line if you can attend
      and or would like to be put on the roster. email me at steamer461 @
      yahoo.com
      I will post pictures of the event on the Sn2 yahoo group site.

      any scale/gauge interests can attend. let me know.

      I will have my Sn2 2-6-0 & 2-6-2 running (I hope).

      Jerry Wilson Longmont, Colorado 80501 720-353-8608