MTFM BK complete index

  • m2fq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      For those considering ordering the forthcoming MTFM Book IV, here is a complete index of articles.

      Issue 25:
      Car Works On2 Parlor Car Review
      I Remember the B&H by Charles Ballard, includes his personal photos.
      Modeling Sandy River Caboose 1 by Mark Hall, photos and drawing.

      Issue 26:
      HOn30 Westco Underframe Review
      Mass Produce HOn30 Flat Cars, photos and diagram.
      SR&RL Pulprack 330 Sn2 Drawings, James Dunlop.
      HOn30 Flat Cars b Chris McChesney
      WW&F Flat Car 118 by the WW&F Museum.
      Tracking the Sandy River by Brian Gelineau.

      Issue 27:
      Nine Lines Gon Review.
      Photo of the new WW&F Museum.
      Tracking the Sandy River -- with map, Brian Gelineau.
      SR&RL Pulprack 420, Sn2 plans.
      Update on the C&DR by Bob Hayden and Dave Frary.
      Some Tips on Building the Sango 18 by Chris McChesney, Part I.

      Issue 28:
      Ride the Sandy River Video Review.
      The Sandy River -- 50 Years After by Linwood Moody, Part I.
      SR&RL Pulprack 222, Sn2 Plans.
      Some Tips on Building the Sango 18 by Chris McChesney, Part II.
      Car Works On2 SR&RL 10, B&SR 7 and 8.

      Issue 29:
      Fitting the Grandt Line cab to a FM Diesel, photo and diagram.
      Two Foot Point Switches and Drawings by Moe Mechling.
      Want a Scale Model of the SR&RL? by Mark Hall.
      Tracking the Sandy River by Brian Gelineau.

      Issue 30:
      Scratchbuilding Sn2 Rolling Stock the Easy Way by Kenneth Westcott.
      Getting On2 Started an Interview with Dick Andrews.
      Mounting Switch Machines by Moe Mechling.
      F&M Log Bunks by Mark Hall. Diagrams and Photos.
      Product Review: Back Shop On2 Parts and Trucks.

      Issue 31:
      Tuning Grandt Line HOn30 Trucks by Bob Hayden.
      Model Photos of Lars Ringvist's SR&RL loco 10.
      Basic Structure of the On2 Model Railroad by Breck Pegram.
      Contemporary View of SR&RL at Phillips, Maine.
      How to Build a Flat Car by Mark Hall, Part I.
      The Sandy River -- 50 Years After by Linwood Moody, Part II.
      SR&RL Flanger Sign Drawing.
      Quickie Steel Turntable by Allan Houghton, prototype and model photos.

      Issue 32:
      How to Build a Flat Car by Mark Hall, Part II.
      Mapping Your Way Along the Two Footers by Richard Drury: USGS Maps and Ordering.
      The C&DR Nears End of Track.
      Tracking the Sandy River.

      Gary Kohler
      M2FQ Publications