Mounting the cupola on the station... 4 photos

  • Art Fahie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      We hsad to have a crane truck come in to lift the cupola into place,
      at 14' tall + the height of the weathervane, and at 1600 lbs., what
      choice did we have? At any rate, I've posted 4 additional photos
      under my "photo folder" for anyone that cares to have a look at how
      it was done. More to come in a couple of weeks, bt at this time the
      shingling of the roof still needs to be completed.

      Art Fahie
    • Trevor Marshall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
        Hi Art:
        Yet again, great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Now, are you going to cut back some of
        those trees so you can add the platform? And when does the ball signal get installed?
        (grin!)
        - Trevor in Toronto