Sheepscot Vol. 3 hardbacks

  • m2fq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      All,
      I will shipping the signed and numbered hardbacks copies of Narrow Gauge in the Sheepscot Valley, Vol. III over the next few days. If you reserved one and have not paid you need to contact me ASAP.

      If you would like to order one, you can do so at the web sites below. Please note there are only about 10 books available -- all others are spoken for.

      Thanks, and Happy New Year!

      Gary Kohler
      M2FQ Publications
      PO Box 133