RE: Spring M2FQ and April SHow

  • m2fq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 4:06 AM
      All,

      The new issue of M2FQ -- Spring Vol. 8, #3 will be out today -- everything should be mailed by Saturday.

      Midwest 2-Foot Show (April 4-5)
      Two full days.
      Clinics, Model Contest, Dealers, Displays, Operating layouts (Nn3, HOn30, Sn2 and On30)
      Clinic schedule is on the April show list, but if you contact me I can send you the file.

      Anyone planning to stay for the famous Saturday Night Buffet must get their paid reservations to me within the next two weeks.

      Post message:
      aprilnarrowgaugeshow@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: aprilnarrowgaugeshow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Gary Kohler