RE: scratchbuilder's resource catalog

  • m2fq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      All,
      Yes, this is a commercial announcement and it is being sent to multiple lists.

      M2FQ Publications is please to announce the forthcoming release of the Scratchbuilders and Narrow Gauge Resources Buyers Guide, 2003.

      The guide is unique to this community and will contain listings from some well-known, and not so well-known companies, that cater to scratchbuilders, narrow gaugers and/or niche hobbyists.

      The Buyers Guide will have a master index and alphabetized listing of all manufactureres/suppliers for ease of use to the modeler. Each manufacturer will have their own page, or pages, listing their products and how they can be purchased.

      The Guide will have listings for structure kits, resin kits, laser cut kits, plastic kits, rolling stock, plastic, white metal, brass parts, suppliers, details, decals, plaster parts and kits, trackwork, custom builders, etc.

      All scales: N, HO, S, O, large scale (1:20, 7/8, etc.)

      Like any other tool, it will grow and expand, but we feel that catalog #1 will be truly worthwhile for ALL modelers.

      We plan to have available for purchase by this summer and it should be available from better hobby shops and dealers. It will be available for purchase direct from www.lightirondigest.com books and plans page within the next week or so.

      Expected retail price is $9.95 plus $3.95 priority mail postage in the US. Overseas and Canada add $6.00 for postage.

      If you are a dealer/supplier/manufacturer/custom builder or anyone that has a product or service and would like to reach hundreds, perhaps thousands of new customers, please contact me off list.

      Thank you,

      Gary Kohler