Re: bibliography

  • BrutusDav@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      Group,
          Has anyone done a bibliography of Maine Two Footer books?
          Will
    • Lloyd Day
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
        Re: [MaineTwoFooters] Re: bibliography
        Group,
            Has anyone done a bibliography of Maine Two Footer books?
            Will

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT

        I think that I have  all the SR&RL and Monson as well as  some of the others including the history of the Town of Monson. This includes magazine articles and both of the Moody books (1st edition and the reprint)
        Lloyd Day

      • Dennis Cranston
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
          Will
              In the Files section of the MaineTwoFooters YahooGroups list, I have a list of Books on the Maine Two Footers.  I know of no list of magazine articles. This might be interesting, but lengthly to put together.

          Dennis Cranston

              Has anyone done a bibliography of Maine Two Footer books?
              Will

        • red_gate_rover
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
            --- In MaineTwoFooters@y..., "Dennis Cranston" <dlcranston@e...>
            wrote:
            > Will
            > In the Files section of the MaineTwoFooters YahooGroups list, I
            have a
            > list of Books on the Maine Two Footers. I know of no list of
            magazine
            > articles. This might be interesting, but lengthly to put together.
            >
            > Dennis Cranston
            http://www.hon30.org/articles.htm

            At the above ink is a partial list. It was never completed and it's
            out of date now, but still a good start. Note that the list doesn't
            include the Quartely and the list compiler threw in everything
            written by Frary and Hayden. -JP
          • srrl_ferroequinologist
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
              I know of no list of magazine
              > articles. This might be interesting, but lengthly to put together.

              Try this site http://index.mrmag.com/tm.exe?tmpl=tm_road

              You can search by each railroad, or use "twofoot" and "Maine" as
              keywords for searching. Maine turns up 854 entries.

              Gary Kohler just pucblished his index for M2FQ and M2FM.

              regards Bill