Whitman---NOT

  • edaville
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      I was informed last night by Martha Sharp, that there was a problem
      with getting information about our show from the Hotel we're using.
      Apparently, when she called, the Hotel told her that there was no
      show, and they had no idea what she was talking about. [Just what we
      need, I thought]

      What happened, was that when the show was looked up on the Hotel's
      computer, it wasn't there as "Two Foot Show" or anything else you
      might expect. When Tom called this morning, the person we deal with
      was off, and the woman who answered said the show wasn't there as far
      as she could see. She asked Tom what date the show was taking place,
      and Tom told her, and she then found it. It was listed as "THE" Two
      Foot Show, which is why they couldn't find it the night before. She
      promised that the mistake would be fixed, and the show would not be
      hidden again if anyone else called for the room discount, or for
      information. [after the amount of money we spent on the place, it
      should be mistake free, I would think. You'd also think that a
      little bit more effort would have been made the night before?]

      Sorry for any problems that might have been caused.

      Steve Healy