RE: [MaineTwoFooters] Maine 2 Foot Railroad Books

  • Dennis Cranston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 9:03 PM
      Thanks for the infomation. Sorry for the delay in replying, just got back from Maine.

      The book Structures..., I just flat overlooked. For some reason I don't have it and didn't notice the gap in Peters books. Thanks

      Short and Narrow Rails - I have a number of issues that include Maine stuff, but didn't get into magazine articles. Is there a book with this name covering the Maine Two Footers?

      Albion ..  Thanks again, I missed this one.

      The Billerica & Bedford book I agree should be included as an 'Honorary Maine Two Footer'.

      Thanks for the interest, I am going to revise the list and repost it.

      Dennis Cranston
      (Just back from Gary's railfan weekend in Maine. Great Fun!!!)