more photos uploaded to the site

  • Dina & Chris Cardinal
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 1999
      http://www.onelist.com/files/MaineTwoFooters/

      will take you to some vintage photos I scanned in. Enjoy!
    • Robert Schlechter
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 1999
        Chris

        Thanks for posting the twofoot images. SR&RL #19 has always
        appealed to me and that's a great classic shot of it. The shop
        image was revealling as the smoke jack in the stall behind the
        loco, adjacent to front of headlight, appears to be downward
        telescoping with a funnel to fit into the stack. This never came to
        my attention until now. I also assume that the pipe lying down
        behind to locos stack is part of the smoke jack for that stall due to
        the loco being jacked up for repairs. Anyone have any comments
        regarding this arrangement.

        It's amazing what one can discover by looking in and around
        photos. Especially the backgrounds.

        Keep Tootin' for Two Foot ! . . . Bob

        Dina & Chris Cardinal wrote:

        > From: Dina & Chris Cardinal <twofoot@...>
        >
        > http://www.onelist.com/files/MaineTwoFooters/
        >
        > will take you to some vintage photos I scanned in. Enjoy!

      • David Stickler
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 1999
          I just went to the site, and find that it requires sign-in with email
          address. Would you please tell me about this? I'm reluctant to give my
          address to a web site system, as I've had spam problems in the past after
          doing so.

          Thanks - Dave

          >> From: Dina & Chris Cardinal <twofoot@...>
          >>
          >> http://www.onelist.com/files/MaineTwoFooters/
          >>
          >> will take you to some vintage photos I scanned in. Enjoy!

        • James M. Pasquill,II
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 1999
            Since you are reading this you are already signed up for onelist and have
            a password. You simply enter your email address that you receive email at
            and your password. That's how Onelist protects you from email trollers to
            some extent. You can read Onelist's policies on providing your
            email to others at the Onelist site. --Jim

            On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, David Stickler wrote:

            > From: David Stickler <dstick@...>
            >
            > I just went to the site, and find that it requires sign-in with email
            > address. Would you please tell me about this? I'm reluctant to give my
            > address to a web site system, as I've had spam problems in the past after
            > doing so.
            >
            > Thanks - Dave
            > >>
            > >> From: Dina & Chris Cardinal <twofoot@...>
            > >>
            > >> http://www.onelist.com/files/MaineTwoFooters/
            > >>
            > >> will take you to some vintage photos I scanned in. Enjoy!

          • Dave Stickler
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 1999
              Thanks - I had completely forgotten signing up, and am glad that this came
              u to remind me. Now if I can just remember that password...

              Dave