4841Re: [MaineTwoFooters] Re: WW&F Question

  • Dave Falkenburg
    Aug 12, 2014
      On Aug 11, 2014, at 1:32 AM, MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      In either case I don't understand why there would be any special issues?

      It seems like the turntable and engine house are accompanied by a water tank, fuel, and sand in close proximity.

      I guess I’m just being dense— not that familiar with the mechanics of firing up a steamer.

      I guess you’d never have a steam engine not properly filled with water— otherwise you’d risk damaging the boiler.

      -Dave

      P.S.: The reason I’m asking is that I’m working on a small shelf layout based on Albion, ME in HOn30.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic