4809Year End shipping special and Sale.

  • Tim Mulina BHI
    Dec 13, 2013

      Hello and please pardon the cross posting.

      I was at the post office yesterday and caught the postmaster at a brief moment when no one was there and was discussing shipping options for a customer’s order.

      She passed along to me that the shipping rates across the board are going to be having a in her words “substantial increase” the end of January for both domestic and International shipping. She was not able to give me any hard numbers but stressed more than once that the post office has been running at a deficit for a number of years and the cost saving measures they proposed such as ending Saturday delivery, were not able to get passed.

      So since we have forewarning, I want you to be able to get as much books for your money and not spend it on shipping so I am going to be offering a special on shipping to sweeten it further from today Friday December 13, 2013 through January 1, 2014.

      I was not planning on this and have lower than normal on hand inventory due to end of year. I spoke to our printer and they are going to expedite any reprinting we have to do with the expectation to get everyone’s orders out before the rates increase the end of January.

      I will REFUND shipping at the following rates, not to exceed actual shipping paid:

      Orders in the range  $50-59.99 get $5 back

      Orders in the range  $60-69.99 get $6 back

      Orders in the range  $70-79.99 get $7 back

      Orders in the range  $80-89.99 get $8 back

      Orders in the range  $90-99.99 get $9 back

      Orders in the range $100-$149.99 get $12 back

      Orders in the range $150-$199.99 get $15 back

      In addition to this any order that contains either any of our Folio Diagram books or “A Century + 10 of DRGW NG Freight Cars, 2nd edition” will have an additional $5 refunded (no matter how many folios are orders).

      Thanks for the time,

      Tim Mulina

      BHI Publications

      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/