4805The last weekend before release, a New Scenery Book on How To model water

  • Tim Mulina BHI
    Nov 22, 2013

      Please pardon if you get this more than once.

      For those that may have missed our announcement last week, we are taking pre publication orders for our newest “HOW TO” book:

      Rivers, Rapids, & Rushing Water

      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/MMR/Scenery/Rivers.html

      Though the first print run sold out almost immediately, since they have not arrived yet I am going to continue to accept orders though they will just ship the first week of December.

      This is the perfect time to get something you want for the holidays to go with those well intentioned gifts of the wrong scale, road, or era.

      Because we feel so strongly about this book and the series and helping our fellow modelers get something they want this year, for any order that includes THIS NEWEST TITLE plus 2 or more of the Mastering Model Railroading series, We will refund the shipping that PayPal charges for US addresses and refund $6 of the shipping for delivery addresses outside the US.

      For those that have already ordered the book, if you want to add more of the MMR series to the order to take advantage of this offer, contact me directly at:  sales@... and we will get you taken care of as quick as possible.

      The Mastering Model Railroading series is designed to be almost completely scale neutral. The examples done with one manufacturers item can be done usually with that same item in other scales. Here are all the titles in the series:

      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/MMR/mmr_index.html

      Thanks again for the awesome support that this book has already received.

      Best regards,

      Tim Mulina

      BHI Publications

      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/