4800Maine Narrow Gauge Museum?

  • brian bass
    Oct 6, 2013
      Sorry for the multiple posts, but does anyone here have any connections at the Maine Narrow Gauge Museum in Portland?  I'll be up that way next weekend and would like to get access to locos 7 and 8 to measure and photograph for a modeling project (HOn30).  Probably Sunday or Monday would be best as I'm sure they are busy on Saturday since it's a steam day.  I did get in the shed to see #7 several years ago before it was damaged, but only took a few photos.
      I tried emailing their normal, info address a few days ago, but nothing heard back.
      Thanks,
      Brian Bass
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic