4794was : lost link now new style MaineOn2 FAQ's

  • terry2foot
    Aug 13, 2013
      I would advise that the group entrusted by Bill Kerr with re-publishing the content of the FAQ's, has already completed the first phase of re-publishing the Model Photo's that were originally in the picture FAQ's on Fotopic, and are now moving onto re-publishing sections of the original written FAQ's at https://maineon2faq.wordpress.com/

      Enjoy if you visit, but if you have factual questions about the content, or hopefully some additional information to include, then please do so via this board or the MaineOn2 board in preference to the blog.

      Terry

      --- In MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Kerr" <bill_kerr@...> wrote:

      > Hi John
      >

      > I will eventually get around to reposting the FAQ
      >

      > Have a good day,
      >
      > Bill Kerr

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic