Retracing my steps: Haskell - Vose connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      Retracing my steps: Haskell - Vose connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/dyer.html

      Nathan Smith Haskell born October 1814 son of William Haskell (John
      5, William 4, Thomas 3, Benjamin 2, Captain William 1) and Sally
      Smith (parents unknown). He died 12 January 1844 in Knox, Waldo
      County, Maine.

      Sarah E Vose born 18 February 1809 in Montville, Waldo County,
      Maine daughter of David Vose (Seth 5, Jonathan 4, Sergeant Thomas
      3, Captain Thomas 2, Robert 1) and Alice Lewis Eastman (parents
      unknown).

      Married 29 July 1837 Montville.

      Children:

      1. Elijah born October 1839.

      2. Alice Ann Haskell born 20 March 1841 in Unity, Waldo County,
      Maine, died 8 January 1911 in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine and is
      buried in Thorndike. Married Parris Dyer son of Levi Dyer and Mary
      Jane Harmon. Three children.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester