Birthday wishes to Samuel Cochran

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2010
      I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to my great great great
      grandfather Samuel Cochran.

      Samuel Cochran was born 1797.

      NOTE: The exact date of Samuel's birth is unknown but this seems
      like a good day to celebrate it.

      His wife was Hannah Nelson born 6 January 1803 in Patricktown,
      Lincoln County, Maine daughter of Randal Nelson (Thomas 1) and Ruth
      Speed.

      Children:

      1. Randall Nelson Cochran born 14 August 1836 in Palermo, Waldo
      County, Maine. He died 14 June 1905. He married Phebe Elizabeth
      Glidden who was born born 11 May 1840 in Carmel, Penobscot County,
      Maine daughter of William Stinson Glidden and Rosanna Dunham. She
      died 25 March, 1927. (my line)

      2. Lewis Cochran married Margaret Allen.

      3. Elmira Cochran married Erastus Downs.

      4. Hannah Cochran married Mitchell Malcolm.

      5. Esther Cochran married Joseph Shaw.

      1-- Samuel Cochran (1797-____) Hannah Nelson (1803-____)
      2-- Randall Nelson Cochran (1836-1905) Phebe Elizabeth Glidden
      (1840-1927)
      3-- Evelyn Lissie Cochran (1868-1917) Dummer Michael Sylvester
      (1865-1958)
      4-- Vivian Daniel Sylvester (1893-1968) Evangeline Estelle Washburn
      (1895-1981)
      5-- Living Sylvester (1917-) Living Merry (1924-)
      6-- David Wayne Sylvester (1951-) Living (1955-)
      7-- Living Sylvester (1991-)