leighton descendants/ hemophilia/tracy /davis

  • esirnus66
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 12:51 PM
      HI I'm still searching for my unknown great great grandfather, but a
      recent trip to Cherryfield and a look at Leighton Genealogy was a
      tremendous help. I've narrowed the hemophilia search down to 3
      daughters of Theodore and Hannah Leighton. I believe Elizabeth
      Leighton Tucker was a carrier (but she only had 2 children, both boys
      died as toddlers) Susannah Leighton Tracy, wife of Daniel, and
      Dorothy (Dolly) Leighton Pinkham were the other two carriers. I'm
      looking for information on any of their children. Susannah Leighton
      Tracy only had one daughter to be able to pass the disease along.

      Does anyone have any info on Miriam Tracy Davis or her children? b.
      sept 1818 d.July 1904. She married Charles Davis of
      Cherryfield/Steuben area.
      Also looking for info on Dorothy Leighton Pinkham's children
      Susanna, b. may 1805 d. may 1854 m. 1828 Samuel Davis in Steuben.
      George b. Apr 1808
      Anne b. Aug 1811
      Naomi b. Dec 1814 m. Joseph A. Colson 1833
      Betsy b. Jan 1822 m. Lewis Burke 1841 Cherryfield
      Would greatly appreciate any info on these families or any locals
      with hemophilia ( I may be able to trace it from their end) Thanks so
      much, Dawn