Reed, Kennedy, Erskine, etc.

  • Scrapcat2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Here are the Maine surnames in my direct line that I'm researching... all
      from the Lincoln County area.

      Reed, Andrew (1693) m. Jean Murray, emigrated ? 1730 from Antrim, Ireland.
      Reed, Andrew (1725) m. Mary Sloss. (I recently was accepted into the DAR
      under this name. If anyone needs documentation for the DAR for this line, let
      me know)
      Reed, Robert (1757) m. Sarah Stevens
      Alonzo Reed (1856) m. Lina C. Parsons (have very little information on
      Parsons)
      Ephraim Stevens m. Sally Brown
      Tibbetts, Nathaniel m. Elizabeth Giles
      Giles, Mark
      Sloss, Joseph.
      Hutchings, Benjamin m. Abigail Tibbetts (This line may have errors that I
      need to correct with more information)
      Chapman, Nathaniel (1676 - Nobleboro) m. Ruth Davis
      Curtis, James (1773) m. Jerusha Crooker (Newcastle, Maine)
      Curtis, Stoddard (1802 Bristol, Maine) m. Priscilla Chapman
      Curtis, Adoniram (1830 Sheepscot) m. Susan Fowles (have no info on Fowles)
      Erskine, Jeremiah m. Rhoda Tyler (have very little information on this
      family. They had a son Jeremiah, b. 1817 in Alna, Maine)
      Kennedy, James (1745) m. Phebe Alley (This may be part of my husband's family
      - trying to see if any Maine Kennedy's emigrated to Truro area of Nova
      Scotia)

      Carol Reed Kennedy