  • James Brusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hey listers: My grandfather came to Maine from Viggiu Italy with a group of
      stone cutters to work in the granite industry in 1888. He and his wife had
      three children in Hallowell Maine in 1890, 1892 and 1894. Then the family
      left Maine and showed up in Barre Vermont in 1896.
      What happened in Maine? Did the Italian stone cutters get ignored?
      I can't find his name, or the children's names in any Maine documentation?
      Would really appreciate help in this search.
      Jim Brusa