Skip to search.

ancesters

  • plane@exploremaine.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hi
      I have been looking for the parents of Israel Gregory. Born in
      St.George 1786. Married a Ruth Maker date unknown, any info on her would
      be welcome. Israel d. in Rockland 1890.
      I'm also looking for Riders (ryders) from the Danville area.
      Day family from Phippsburg and Georgetown area.
      also Kelso, and Faucett. Randell or Randall. I think that is it
      for now
      Pat