1930 census

  • Jeanne Martin-Chown
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      This site was on Missing Links. I have checked it out and it is terrific.
      It contains a lot of information on the most efficient use of the census
      records. I have done a lot of blind stumbling and browsing (with some
      fantastic results), but there are times when I wish I'd read information
      like this beforehand! A good read before the records are online. Happy
      hunting! - Jeanne
      http://1930census.archives.gov/

      Visit my website www.maineancestry.com