Looking for Ardella Randall

  • Tamah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      Hello,
      I have a few photo's of a lady named Ardella Randall who was a friend of my
      father's. I am hoping to locate her or someone in her family, so that I
      might return these nice photo's to her. You may contact me at
      Tamah@...
      Thanks,
      Tammy Haley
      Family Tree Climber for the Doak's, Garrison's, Valley's, Chandlers,
      Gunnison's, Proctor's, Wallace's and many more.