will do look ups

  • susansz@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 1998
      Hi,
      I have a book called
      Military Service Records
      A select catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications.
      This book will give you the microfilm number for various states/surnames for various wars. Then you can order it at your local family history center.Please let me know if I can help.
      Sue
    • susansz@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2000
          HI! I am willing to do family name look ups in the following books that
          I have from a trip to New Brunswick Canada. They are: The Story of
          Knowlesville by Judson M. Corey and Over the Portage Early History of
          the Upper Miramichi by William MacKinnon.
          If anyone would like lookups you MUST do the following; send email to
          mfoley1@... in the subject line : Canada Look ups
          In your message the family name if it is a common name Please put first
          name. The books cover the years 1780-1840. Each book has different
          information. I will NOT do lookups for those who send to the list. As I
          do not want the List made long for those who have no need for it. I will
          send to the list and the person so sent for the information if that is
          all right with everyone. Good Luck
          Michelle