Wardwell/Wardell family of Lubec Maine

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hi,

      I am looking for Mary E Wardell parents. She was born 1831 Lubec Maine she
      died 1908 and is buried in Evergreen Cemetery in Portland. She married July
      2, 1854 William Coolbroth Googins he born August 1833 in Scarbourough, ME.
      They had 7 children:

      Mary L b. 6-22-1855
      William E b. June 1857
      Susan Jane (my ancestor) b. July 18, 1859
      Miles L b. 1863
      Cyrus G b. 1864
      John Melvin b. 1869
      Charles Bean b. 1874

      Any help appreciated. I am also looking for information on their children.
      (who they married etc)

      Thanks
      Sue