[MAINE FAMILIES] ROLL CALL

  • Bill Waterhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      Hi all Listers:
      I am researching the surname WATERHOUSE

      This would be the line descended from Richard WATERHOUSE originally
      from Portsmouth, NH. Most of my ancestors were located in Andro-
      scroggin County, ME, as well as some in Cumberland & York Counties.
      A number of the descendants migrated in the mid-1800's to Iowa, the
      Linn County area, mainly. There were & still are some WATERHOUSE's
      in NH, VT & NY State, but I have had little sucess in tracing their
      origins. I will welcome hearing from anyone with info. on the surname,
      & I have very much info. I will share.
      Thanks to one & all,
      WILLIAM R.-[BILL] WATERHOUSE
      MYSTIC, CT