Re: Dyer of C E

  • Jeanne Martin-Chown
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2001
      Hi, Ann. I, too, am interested in the Dyers of Cape Elizabeth. I have a
      Mary R. Dyer (b 1767 CE; d 1854) who married Jesse Willard. Mary is my
      great x 5 grandmother. They are buried at Mt. Pleasant
      Cemetery, Meeting House Hill, So. Portland. She is the daughter of Micah
      and Hannah Dyer. I don't know anything more about them. Do you know if
      Henry Dyer was the first 'immigrant' Dyer from Mass to CE? I'd like to
      trace this family further. If you have more on the Dyers or can point me in
      the right direction, I'd be most appreciative. Likewise, if I come up with
      more Dyer information, I'd be happy to share it. Thanks!
      Regards, - Jeanne

      j.martinchown@...