[MaineFamilies] Ancestor Roll Call

  • Roberta Mann
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 27, 2001
      Here¹s surnames of my family branches in Maine; directly related to my
      Smith's of Maine.

      Ball, Baker, Barteaux, Beals, Bean, Blake, Blanchard, Boocsin, Brackett,
      Bragdon, Bridges, Brock, Bunker, Burnham, Butland, Butler,
      Carlile, Chadbourne, Chick, Clark, Cleaves, Clegg, Cloaves, Crispin, Cole,
      Cook, Coombs, Cooper, Cotton, Cousens, Crawford, Cross, Currier,
      Davis, Day, Dennett, Dort, Drown, Durrell, Dyer,
      Eaton, Elliott, Elwell, Emery, Evans,
      Freeman
      Gaston, Googins, Goodwin, Grant,
      Halott, Hall, Ham, Hanscom, Haselton, Haynes, Heard, Hearn, Heckman,
      Herdman, Hill, Hinckley, Hobbs, Hooper, Hunter, Hutchins,
      Jellison, Judson, Jenkins,
      Kelly, Keniston, Kimball Kincade, Kitridge, Knapp
      Ladd, Lahzf, Layhar, Legersee, Libby, Littlefield, Locke, Lockhart, Lombard,
      Lord, Lunt,
      Maddox, Markey, Merrill, Mills, Morey, Moore, Murdock, Murphy, MacBride,
      McCloud, McGaw, McIntyre,
      Nason, Neely, Norton, Nowell,
      Otis, Oldfield
      Page, Perkins, Pickering, Plaisted, Potts
      Randall, Reckards, Reid, Remick, Ridlon, Roberts, Rollins, Roone, Rounds,
      Russell, Rumery,
      Salvage, Sands, Sanders, Sarbar, Sawyer, Seavey, Seelye, Sharpe, Shaw,
      Sherwin, Smith, Snowe, Stafford, Staples, Stevens, Stewart, Stuart,
      Sweetser,
      Tafton, Tarbox, Taylor, Timmons, Titcomb, Thompson, Towne, Trafton, Tozier
      Wadleigh, Wagner, Walker, Waldron, Warren, Washburn, Welch, Whipple,
      Williams, Wood, Woodman, Wormwood, Worth,
      Yeaton, Young,

      Bobbi
      Here's my WebPage: http://home.att.net/~bo66i/
    • Roberta Mann
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 31, 2001
        Hi Joan,

        I am a decendant of Simon Smith & David Goodwin of Kittery, ME. Most of my
        Smith's are located in various towns in York, Co., ME.

        I have not researched many of my branch families but they are all decendants
        of Simon Smith (b. 1583;London,England) and Martha Oldfield (b.
        1585;England)

        I have taken a quick look and will look further for you.

        here's what I have on Dyer

        Joshua Smith & Margaret Dyer Married 26 April 1828.

        Joshua Smith was the son of Joseph Smith ( -1873) and Hannah Roberts
        (1798-1887) m. 4 Dec 1816; Lyman, ME.

        Is this a help?

        Bobbi