Surnames

  • R8246@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2001
      Looking for families of Robishaw and Fitzgerald, Rockland Maine and Mass.
      area ..
      Rosemary
    • lilac1922
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2004
        My Surnames are Murphy, Dow, Closson, Pomroy, Staples,Rich,
        Stewart All from downEast ME. From Tremont,Bass Hasrbor, Long skand
        [Frenchboro] Ties to Most of the Islands off Shore From Mount Desert
        Me. Anyone with these names from there? Blessings, Mildred.
      • cherjam1
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2004
          My Surnames are : Low-Lowe,Baston,Lunt,Benson