Nathaniel W. Foye

  • Stian Brinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      I am seeking information on Nathaniel W. Foye, b. around 1792 in NH or Maine. He married Lydia Chute in Leeds, ME, September 17, 1816 and had a daughter named Olive Foye. Lydia (Chute) Foye either died or divorced Nathaniel by 1824, the year in which he married Aurilla Ames and settled in Hartford, Oxford County, Maine. His son, also named Nathaniel W. Foye, b. in Hartford, ME in 1830, is my great great grandfather, and any information about this family that could be provided to me would be greatly appreciated.