Re:HUNTOON / Kennebec County / 1800's

  • Jo-Ann Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      I'm seeking information on my great, great grandfather, William H.
      Huntoon (later spelled Hunton), who was born in
      Hallowell, ME around 1847. When he enlisted in the 16th ME Infantry he
      was residing in Mount Vernon, ME. Would like to know his parents' names.
      Jo-Ann
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.