McDaniel lookup

  • J. McElderry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 4:59 PM
      If anyone has or has access to the book "Old Kittery and Her Families", would it be possible for you to check this book for MCDANIEL?
      My ancestr is a Robert McDaniel, b. Aug 24, 1756 in a place descirbed as "a small lumbering village near the Penobscot Falls, Maine." Since there would likely be no records of Robert directly, I am searching for McDaniels in Maine prior to 1757. also any HANEY in Maine prior to 1780.

      All help/suggestions are very much appreciated.

      Judy