will do civilwar soldiers lookups

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      Hi folks,

      I have subscribed to a datbase I found online for $25.00 a year. I will
      be willing to do lookups
      PLEASE!!! limit your request to two soldiers. Please note!! Not all
      states have been uploaded to the database,
      most of the northern troops but only 5-6 states for the south have been
      added.
      What I will need:
      1. the soliders name
      2. what STATE he served in
      3. would be helpful to know the regiment
      thanks,
      Also I will probably be bombbard with requests so if I dont get
      back to right away please! be patient I will write back to everyone.

      Susan Szewczyk
      susansz@...

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.