requesting lookup

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2001
      Hi Folks,

      Does anyone have a copy of the NEGHS Registry volumes?
      I am trying to finish transcribing part 1 of Highland Cemetery in Poland,
      ME
      and I only copied part 2 from volume 89 page 251. The pages states that
      part 1 in on page 198. I need a copy of pages 198-whatever to finish
      transcribing and uploading to my webpage for poland, ME. This page can be
      found at
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~susan/
      I have just added a new cemetery to the page called
      "Old Cemetery, Mechanic Falls, ME.
      Thanks for any help,
      My address is
      Susan Szewczyk
      107 Gilbert Rd
      Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
      I would be more than happy to reimburse anyone for copying and postage
      and something for there time.
      Thanks!

      Susan Szewczyk
      susansz@...