Looking for the parents of Susanna Goodwin who married William Sawyer

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2001
      I am looking for Susanna's Goodwin's parents(Note: I have her husband's
      parents names)
      this is what I have on her any help appreicated.

      Descendants of Susanna Goodwin

      Generation No. 1

      1. SUSANNA1 GOODWIN was born Abt. 1769 in westbrook, Me, and died August
      15, 1835 in cornish,Me. She married WILLIAM SAWYER May 17, 1792 in
      Wells,Me, son of WILLIAM SAWYER and MARY SIMPSON. He was born July 15,
      1767 in Wells,Me, and died February 08, 1856 in Pownal,Me.

      Children of SUSANNA GOODWIN and WILLIAM SAWYER are:
      2. i. MARY2 SAWYER, b. August 09, 1795, Wells,Me; d. November 27, 1879,
      Portland,Me.
      ii. NANCY SAWYER, b. Abt. 1799; m. EPHRAIM GRAY, June 07, 1819; d. from
      Cornish,Me.
      iii. SAMUEL SAWYER, b. Abt. 1800.
      iv. SUSANNA SAWYER, b. Abt. 1803; m. WILLIAM MERRILL, March 17, 1823, ?
      Cornish,Me.
      v. SARAH SAWYER, b. 1807; d. February 09, 1880; m. THOMAS SMITH,
      December 24, 1825; d. from Hiram Maine.
      vi. WILLIAM SAWYER, b. Bet. 1810 - 1877.
      3. vii. OLIVE SAWYER, b.

      Susan Szewczyk
      susansz@...

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!