Goodwin family

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2001
      Hi folks,
      Can anyone help me locate the parents of Betsey goodwin. this what I
      have.
      Descendants of Betsey Goodwin

      Generation No. 1

      1. BETSEY1 GOODWIN She married EBENEZER JONES1 December 22, 1805, son
      of JOHN JONES and PRISCILLA STUART(STEWART). He was born May 24, 1782.

      Children of BETSEY GOODWIN and EBENEZER JONES are:
      i. ELIZA2 JONES2, b. October 18, 1808.
      ii. MARY JONES3, b. September 03, 1811.
      iii. HARRIET JONES3, b. February 18, 1814.
      iv. THEODOSIA JONES3, b. December 22, 1816.
      v. CELINDA JONES3, b. February 22, 1819.
      2. vi. PRISCILLA JONES.

      Generation No. 2

      2. PRISCILLA2 JONES (BETSEY1 GOODWIN) She married THOMAS BRAGDON, son
      of JOSHUA BRAGDON and MEHITABLE LITTLEFIELD. He was born September 15,
      1767.

      Child of PRISCILLA JONES and THOMAS BRAGDON is:
      3. i. MARY A3 BRAGDON, b. June 10, 1835, cornish,Me; d. June 19, 1897,
      buried in Pine Grove cemetery,Poland,Me.

      Susan Szewczyk
      susansz@...

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.