Valley

  • Tamah Haley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2001
      I am researching the Valley (LaValle, LeValley, etc) name, most of which are
      from northern Maine and eastern Canada.I have run into a block at the
      following point... Joseph Valley born 3/17/1788 in Canada (poss near
      Montreal). I have been told by elder family members that his father came to
      the Montreal area from France with his 2 brothers. Joseph Valley had seven
      children with Charlotte Buckingham: Sarah A. Valley, Joel Valley, Stephen
      Earl Valley, Anthony Valley, Lydia Valley, Keziah Valley, Abner Valley,
      and I believe there was one other "unknown male". Please contact me should
      you have any information. Thanks!

      Tammy Valley-Haley
      Tamah@...