Re: [MaineFamilies] Roll Call

  • R Stevens
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 1, 2001
      Thought I would add a couple of my brick walls in Maine to start off the new
      year.

      SHEPARD, Peter, of Deer Isle --possinly came from Canada, married Susie Cole
      . Born c. 1837

      HENDRICK, of Deer Isle James and Christopher, his son. I have the info on
      the connection with the Gray family, but don't know much about them as
      people.

      MOULDEN Tremont area. My ggm was Elizabeth Moulden and her dad was james,
      but I have nothing else on that line, except photos of James grave and that
      of his other daughter, Phoebe.

      Would love to have more on these difficult lines. Happy New Year!!

      Barb in CT

      MURPHY Hannah Murphy married James MOULDEN, C. 1850.
    • KarenProc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 1, 2001
        Looking for CROSS, HOXIE, Dover/Foxcroft area.

        Karen Proctor
        KarenProc@...

      • pwhite1048@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 2, 2001
          Geez, Sue - with that big long list, the only name we have in common is Smith!

          My names: Dunton, Cottrell, Burkmar, Lucas, Young/Jung, Smith

          Tricia White
          pwhite1048@...
        • Stacy Roderick
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 4, 2001
            Our Maine families are:
            Roderick, Alexander

            Stacy Roderick
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 4, 2001
              HI,
              My list of primary surnames are:

              HOWARD-Phillips Maine
              RICE
              ALLEN
              WINSLOW

              Have a safe and happy New Year!
              Cindy Howard
            • MSMOE2@aol.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 5, 2001
                My Family interest is: Betts, Fredericks and Skidgell

                Mona
              • penhass@swbell.net
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 5, 2001
                  Cindy
                  Did you ever get in touch with Dan Earle? He is reseaching our Howards
                  and Winslows also. From where do your Allen's come? Do you know if any
                  ever married an Allen Carter?
                  Penny
                • dcollins
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 5, 2001
                    My names :

                    FULLER, CLARK, LADNER

                    Dee
                  • Naturallia
                    Message 9 of 17 , Dec 27 3:39 PM
                      I'm seeking to find out more information about the following surnames
                      in Maine...

                      Bonneau
                      Saucy (possibly Soucy)
                      Jillson
                      Brett
                      Gorham
                      French
                      Cary
                      Bass
                      Packard
                      Morse
                      Edwards
                      Scribner
                      Borden
                      Beal
                      Emery
                      Pearl
                      Gould (possibly Goold)
                      Adams
                      Binney
                      Prence (possibly Prince)
                      Brewster
                      Doughty
                      Wallace
                      Joy
                      Benson
                      Waters
                      Trafton
                      Beale
                      Moore
                      Dixon

                      If any of you have any information on any of those surnames in Maine,
                      please email me! Naturallia@...

                      If you would like to know what I have for information on any of the
                      above surnames, feel free to email me, and I'll let you know what I
                      have found so far in my extensive research. I have hit a bunch of
                      deadblocks, so some of the surnames that I have above is information
                      for only one person. Hope this helps everyone, and I hope I get some
                      help too!

                      Thank you everyone.

                      Tishia Bonneau
                      naturallia@...
                    • Tamah@chesapeake.net
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 22, 2002
                        Tammy Valley Haley's Roll Call
                        Berry
                        Breen
                        Buckingham
                        Chandler
                        Doak
                        Dodge
                        Elliott
                        Garrison
                        Morrison
                        Valley (LaValle, LeVallee)
                        Wescott

                        Alden
                        Colbeth
                        Mullen
                        Perry
                        Proctor
                        Robinson
                        Smith
                        Southworth
                        Sprague

                        Richardson
                        Wallace (Martin Van Buren Wallace/William Alden Wallace of Boothbay
                        Harbor-Portland, ME area)

                        Family Tree Home Page
                        http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/h/a/l/Tamah-L-Haley/index.html
                      • MKJACKSON@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , May 24, 2002
                          The Maine ancestors I am researching:

                          Rogers
                          Mountfort
                          Waite
                          Purinton
                          Cobb
                          Hacker
                          Riggs
                          Mayberry
                          Jordan
                          Crocker
                          Mitchell
                          Knight

                          Most of these families lived in Cumberland County, Maine.

                          Muriel K. Jackson in Texas
                        • R8246@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 23, 2004
                            Fitzgerald