"Thank you to veterans night"

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi Folks,
      The Haskell-Marston Auxiliary Camp #56 of Yarmouth, is hosting a "Thank
      you to veterans night"
      I am a member of this Auxiliary and would love to invite any veterans and
      there families to attend.
      We sponsored a Tribute to Vets Night last year and it went over very
      well. We will have a canteen(food and beverages)
      Some of the auxiliary members will be dress in period costumes. There
      will be music and lots of entertainment and raffles. The event is being
      held, November 4, 2000 at 7:00PM to 11:00PM at the Robert W Boyd AMVET
      Post #2, Yarmouth, ME.
      Admission to vets is free. There is a small admission fee for
      nonveterans.
      Hope to see some of you there!
      Our webpage can be found at
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~nyhmap56/
      We are always looking for new members.

      Susan Szewczyk
      Webmistress of Haskell-Marston Auxiliary Camp#56

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.