will do look ups

  • Michelle Foley
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2000
      HI! I am willing to do family name look ups in the following books that
      I have from a trip to New Brunswick Canada. They are: The Story of
      Knowlesville by Judson M. Corey and Over the Portage Early History of
      the Upper Miramichi by William MacKinnon.
      If anyone would like lookups you MUST do the following; send email to
      mfoley1@... in the subject line : Canada Look ups
      In your message the family name if it is a common name Please put first
      name. The books cover the years 1780-1840. Each book has different
      information. I will NOT do lookups for those who send to the list. As I
      do not want the List made long for those who have no need for it. I will
      send to the list and the person so sent for the information if that is
      all right with everyone. Good Luck
      Michelle