Re: [MaineFamilies] Digest Number 257

  • Jackinoakfield@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2000
      Hi,

      Thanks for your offer of look-ups. However, my request is a little
      different. I know my relative served in the Revolution but have no
      proof. I have grandchildren coming along now and hope to get them
      scholarship money for college. How do I go about getting the necessary
      documentation?

      My G G Grandfather was Thomas Jones, He served under a Captain Cilley
      from NH at Ft, Ticonderoga. He died in Hope, ME and was awarded official
      veteran status before he died but those papers have been long lost. What
      do I have to do to have my grandchildren become eligible for scholarship
      funds?

      Thank you for your time.

      John K. Taylor, Sr.