will do lookups

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2000
      Dear List,
      I have just received my 3 volume set of the DAR Patriot Index books
      today.
      I am a member of the local DAR chapter, here in Saratoga Springs, NY.
      I have been told that I can earn a pin by doing look ups of revolutionary
      soldiers.
      So if you have a soldier you would like looked up and wouldnt mind
      helping me,
      earn my pin, please let me know. If you decide to join your local DAR
      Chapter let me know
      and I would be happy to get you in contact with the correct person.
      I have to keep track of the people I lookup so if you wont mind giving me
      your
      name and state I would appreicate it.
      Thanks!
      Sue Szewczyk